dear people who love eating healthy yummy things,
as promised, i'm putting together a collection of healthy mainly vegan recipes and passing them around so we can all enjoy the delights of eating well. since i've just returned from a lovely summer time in sweden....
here's an easy, healthy version of a swedish favourite, chocolate balls. doesn't even need cooking! See recipe below.....
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 heaped dessertspoons honey
1/4 sesame seeds ground almost to a paste in coffee grinder OR
use 1/4 cup tahini paste
2-3 tablespoons soy milk to moisten
dessicated coconut
with love
queen kale
I am going to be your first comment-maker. I think these must be the very choc balls we tasted at your place? Delicious.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to your next recipe
Invited to a friend's for afternoon tea and wanting to take something healthy (after too much Christmas indulgence), I finally got around to making these. Yum! So delicious. For euro friends, I think that 1 cup = 250ml / 2.5 dl.
ReplyDelete